Monday, January 27, 2014

Dead animal Removal in Pune?

Today morning around 830am I saw a dead horse near my area. As I dont have any number I tried to reach few of the people I know so that they could call the relevant people. But at around 930 I happened to go on the same street and found the dead horse still there and people just drive around it. So came home and got the corporation number from my neighbour, called them and they gave me a number 9689931704. I tried the number they said it was only for small animals I have to call another number 9623600820. I dont even know what was he saying but this I could understand clearly from what he said that he has nothing to do with dead animal removal. Again I called the number given under dead animal removal in www.puneinside.com. They gave me another number as it wont come under their juridiction, 8237718276. By the time I was tired and hungry and gave up..Some one would've called by the time hopefully and it mightve removed.

Do you ever had this kind of experience? Is there just one number I could call they will do the needful? I got blue cross number in Pune, hope it might work in future. 020 - 65266491

I used to see dead dogs, cats, dead cow in the hiking path....whom to call who will take action? If anyone know about it do please leave a comment. Thanks in advance.

And also sometime there will be street lights on till 11oclock in the morning, if you know the number do let me know..Am I sounding like Shankar's Anniyan? ewww I am not I am also like the million dont care indians. But at times my conscience makes and asks me to do few things.

1 comment:

She said...

finally somebody who shares my same feeling.... the last few words were so true! but u know wat keep it up girl!