Thursday, January 23, 2014

Indian way of eating!

This is something we always use to discuss at home. We cook for hours together and finish it in 10-15min max? But my friends who are in SG and in USA say people there cook for 10 min (sandwich, salads etc) and eat for an hour. Same way when we go for hiking I used to take lemon rice, curd rice or veg briyani...If it is a chill weather would long and love to have hot samosa, chai, onion pakoda and the purpose of doing hiking will get compromised there ;) We live for food and we love food so much and end up doing 3 times a day cooking fresh food. True or false? Today when I saw this image through my cousin in FB it just crossed my mind and I am sure many could relate to it :)



And few of us use knife and fork to eat dosa even Indians. I used to wonder how could they do this to Dosa. They are killing the true essence the enjoyment of eating Dosa with hand :p.

2 comments:

She said...

wow! so true and brilliant post girl!

She said...

wow! so true and brilliant post girl!