Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thought for the day!

Photocourtesy: AIMS.ORG
One of our friend says,
"Whatever happens, Keep smiling."
which reflected my thought which I heard from one of my favorite cousin. And I so ended it with Yes, Smile is the only curve that makes everything straight!"

She contemplated it with the Akbar Birbal story..All for good. Akbar got his finger got cut and birbal will say, "all for good Maharaj dont worry!" Akbar will get irritated and say what my finger getting cut and bleeding is for good, in that irritation he'll put him in jail and to make his restless mind right, he will decide to go for his favorite game, hunting in the forest, he will be caught by tribes. And these tribes on seeing the cut, drop the idea of offering him to their goddess. So Akbar will remember birbal's word all for good and as soon as he return to his palace, he will go and apologize to birbal and will share what has happened and will raise the question ok birbal what is good about you going to jail?, Birbal will say, Maharaj if i was not in jail, as i have no cut in my body I wouldve been offered to god!..So Whatever happens, happens for good! Keep smiling! Try to find the positive side of it, if not surrender yourself to god, it will reduce your worries..Right?

Teenager in the group said, "Early bird catches the worm", if you learn things and do good in your office you will get appreciation from your boss and will lead to some good benefit. I was surprised for his age, nice right?

Old person in our group said, though there is 1000 things you wanted to do, focus on one thing at a time. absolutely, right one for me :(

Whoever agree or disagree please do share your thoughts! Will revoke an interesting discussion..dont you think so? 

No comments: